Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Looks Like....

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    there's not much going on around here.... the one time i could get online last night, HB was down. go figure. *L*

    ... monday was a little rocky for me, lol, i had to spend the night with my mom because my dad was out of town on an overnight trip... everyone knows i just loooove staying there. i love my mom, don't get me wrong... and i don't mind staying with her... but the bed... is so hard... [img]frown.gif[/img] and it's so stuffy in there that i keep a fan on overhead all night and stop myself up... grrrr. can't say all that's too conducive to being in a good mood in the a.m. lol.

    anyway, i hope everyone is having a good week so far, and has a great day today! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well, I hope it's a good day-week for you too. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Haven' a fan on me does the same thang.
    ***gets nose spray***
    .
    .
    Oh ,and I was gonna say... errrr never mind.. *L
    hugzzz.. [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sometimes I can get on here and sometimes I can't...I dunno what is wrong with it. I redid the board and got it done RIGHT before it crapped out. I was like thank GAWD since I don't like to leave my board half assed.

    Hope ya'll have a great one!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol... you devil you... [img]wink.gif[/img] *smooooches*

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i love that av... it's cute. *G*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
haven for the fallen